Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Newest Release. JUST ONE KISS

Hello Gang! I know it's been a while since I've been on my blog. From been on tight deadlines, to starting up a new ministry with my husband, my life has been crazy busy over the last year.

However, I just has to share my latest news. My newest book, JUST ONE KISS, is available on Amazon now!!

Let me tell you a little about it...

Who knew jumping out of a window would change her life forever.

Amber Lexington has to make one of the biggest decisions in her life, and she only has seconds to make it. It’s either jump out of a wedding chapel window or be trapped in a loveless marriage forever.

Rejected and abandoned by his fiancĂ©e, Nolan Spearman needs a reprieve to get his life back on track. When his parents offer him the job of remodeling their newly acquired beach house, Nolan gladly accepts. It’s the perfect plan. That is, until his twin sister and her best friend, Amber, show up and throw a wrench into his well-laid plans. Will he be able to keep his heart from falling in love again? Especially with a woman who harbors a secret that could change everything?

1 comment:

Cindy W. said...

Sounds like a great read!

Blessings,
Cindy W.